MEAT & EGGS
We provide a number of products to bring your family and friends around the table. From our fresh eggs to samplers and bulk orders of beef, pork and lamb we are committed to bring you the best from our farm. Let us assist you in filling your basket with the foundation of your culinary needs. Come and share in the Farmers Markets experience at various locations.
Place your order here at least 3 days in advance for any bulk orders. Upon ordering please specify only 1 location for pickup. See details below for more information.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for special orders or quarter pricing.
Quarters and halves are sold by hanging carcass weight, cut to your specifications. Approximately 62% of the hanging weight will be the actual packaged weight of meat for your freezer. Plan on approx. 4 cu. ft. of freezer space per quarter.
Meat from a typical 1/2 beef (from a 1,000 - 1,200 lb. live animal) consists of approximately:
- 14 T-bone steaks (3/4" thick)
- 8 sirloin steaks (3/4" thick)
- 2 sirloin tip roasts (3 lbs.)
- 4 arm roasts (3 lbs.)
- 8 packages of stew beef (1 lb.)
- 4 packages of soup bones (1.5 lbs.)
- 14 rib steaks (3/4")
- 8 round steaks (3/4")
- 6 chuck roasts (4 lbs.)
- 2 rump roasts (3 lbs.)
- 4 packages of short ribs (1.5 lbs.)
- 80-100 lbs. of ground beef
(Variety meats can be included, if desired, such as heart, liver, tongue, and oxtail)
Meat from a typical 1/2 hog (from a 250 - 270 lb. live animal) consists of approximately:
- 12-14 lbs. pork chops
- 2 packages of spare ribs (1.5 lbs.)
- 3 shoulder roasts (4 lbs.)
- 2 smoked hocks (0.75 lbs.)
- 6-10 lbs. ground pork and/or ground sausage
- 1 ham (15-18 lbs.; can be cut smaller)
- 8-10 lbs. bacon
(Variety meats can be included, if desired, such as heart, liver, tongue, and fat/lard)
Beef, Pork, & Chicken in assorted cuts:
- Whole chickens
- Beef roasts (2-3 lbs. ea.)
- Pork roasts (2-3 lbs. ea.)
- Steaks (approx. 1/2 lbs. ea.)
- Bacon (1 lb pkgs)
- Pork sausage (1 lb pkgs)
- Ground beef (1 lb. pkgs.)
- Pork chops (approx 1/2 lbs. ea.)
When we harvest our animals we bring them to a small, family-owned facility for processing that is inspected by the Minnesota Department of Agriculture.